Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lessons

First of all, let me start off by saying 18 wheelers take up TOO MUCH of the interstate. Too much. Second, I was reminded (not that I didn't know before) that I'm mature for my age. Not that 22 year olds are immature, just that I want more than most 22 year olds want. Not in a greedy way but in a career and relationship way. I graduate in May, and I'm glad. I'm ready to start my career. I also realized that more and more I just want to help people. It makes me want to get another degree that's more involved with that. Not customer service type help, but like medical help. I definitely want a break from school, but maybe I'll add something to my list after I'm out for a little while. I want to make a difference. I just don't want to deal with the public, like wait on them. If I could find that job I'd be so completely satisfied.

With the relationship, I'm DEFINITELY not looking to get married tomorrow, but I don't want a short, meaningless relationship. I don't know that a relationship will last until I try, but I'm careful to date people I'm compatible with. But different. It keeps in interesting. I want to get a long like I do with my best friends, talk to about anything and not worry about being judged, and fight on occasion just so we can make up. I dont know, I feel like I'm weird. I feel like laying at home sometimes and watching movies and ordering a pizza. I wear my heart on my sleeve. Sometimes people can say things that really upsets me and I don't say anything about it. Like when people call me names for example. I try really hard to please everybody and when I don't it bothers me.

I hate when people assume they know things about you, like when they say things that they believe are true and it's completely false. Who you date or didn't date, how you feel or don't feel, what you should do and what people think you did. You dont know my life so don't you dare judge me for anything I do. I know everyone has an opinion on what they think is right but don't be a hypocrite, don't dish it out of you can't swallow it. Let's just get this straight -- I DO NOT sleep around. I DO NOT date all kinds of guys. I DO NOT drink every day. And I DO NOT care if anyone likes or doesn't like it. I care about how people think I carry myself, but I don't need your criticism.

I'm such a people person and I love making new friends. I have a lot of amazing friends that have truly blessed me. I can't even begin to describe how lucky I am :) ...I have this bad habit of not saying something about a situation when I really should. I don't let people run all over me but I feel like I should speak up more about the way I'm feeling. I kind of keep it inside, but like I said I have some wonderful people in my life I can vent to. Like with my whole lease/roommate situation. I always try to believe the best in everybody, and this time it's really come back to get me. It knocked me on my ass and was like what's up Michelle, what the heck are you thinking. Every one isn't a good person, and I have this bad habit of trusting people I shouldn't. I hate that too because I always thought I had pretty good judgement in people. They amaze me though. I should probably reevaluate who I put trust in, because this year especially I've had some serious disappointments. That's life I guess. I know God wouldn't give me anything He didn't think I could handle. Apparently He knows me better than I myself. I just pray about everything, and try not to worry about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment