Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

This year I have so much to be thankful for, so much has happened that has opened my eyes to different things, to embrace change. I'm thankful for my amazing family who is always there no matter what the circumstance. I'm so grateful to have a family like mine, I'm lucky. I'm thankful for my amazing friends. This year has been good, a life lesson type of year and my friends were there for me through it all. I don't know how I would have made it through without the inspirational words and love from them. Along with my family. I'm thankful they held me together when I was falling apart.

I'm thankful for my job. My irritating, fun job that makes me hate going in some days but makes me laugh so hard I cry on the others. I'm thankful I'm healthy, some people are so sick they can't get out of bed to spend this time with their loved ones and I can. And I'm grateful. I'm thankful for the Twilight movies that keep my faith in love alive, the way I feel it's supposed to be. I'm thankful for the way I view love and relationships because I feel it's the only way it should be.

I'm thankful for heartbreak, because without it I'd never learn from my mistakes. Or from other peoples. I'm thankful for grudges and Pinterest that help me get over the hurt that people have shown me this past year. I'm thankful for Auburn football, and Auburn itself. I'm thankful for football saturdays and tailgates. I'm thankful for life lessons and tests that God has thrown my way, for me to tell the ones who will hurt me and the ones who won't. The ones who have my best interest at heart and those who could care less. The people who will stay in my life forever and the ones who are passing through.

I'm thankful for my mom. She's a hard worker and always puts everyone else before herself. I love her. I'm thankful for my nanny who is the most amazing person I've ever known. A caring, southern woman who loves people for who they are. I'm thankful for my education and I'm thankful I'm almost done.

I'm thankful for this life I've been blessed with, I'm thankful I feel highly favored. I'm thankful I'm a Christian, I'm thankful I was taught the reason for the seasons. I'm thankful for Christmas. I'm thankful for faith and love.

...I'm thankful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment