Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Proverbs 4:23

LAST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE. I can't even begin to explain how happy, excited, and anxious I am to start a new chapter in my life. I've been thinking about the Atlanta area, maybe Alpharetta, that's where my nanny lives. I want to be close enough to home where I can be there in a couple of hours. I'll probably end up changing my mind a hundred times between now and graduation but that's where I'm at right now. I'm definitely living by myself though. I've learned my lesson with roommates.

I can't believe Christmas is so close!! It's two Sundays away, wow!! I'm a little sad though because this weather we've been having is not making it feel like Christmas. I've been to fantasy in lights twice already though, and I really wanted to see the Nutcracker this year but it looks like I'm not going to get to. I'm looking forward to spending time with family and friends though, Christmas is always a special time of year. Remember the reason for the season!!

New Years is gonna be amazing though. Orlando is always fun this time of year. Judge me, but I'm so excited to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I'm overly excited :) not to mention its a new year, which means a new beginning. I don't want to make the same mistakes I made this year. Speaking of excitement-- I'm counting down to Opening Day of Braves baseball. I've been looking forward to this for months! Even before the season was over. April April April.

There's something that's been bothering me lately and I don't know what to do about it. I don't know how to get over the way I was treated in my last relationship. I think that's why I'm still single. I'm scared to be in another relationship because I don't want to deal with the same thing that happened before. I feel like its my fault, like I did something wrong. For all I know I could have. I don't know why I'm not okay and everybody else is. It's not that I want them back because I definitely don't, but I haven't accepted what hurtful things were said and the way I was treated. I guess I just need the right guy to come along to prove to me that not everyone is out to hurt me. I want to get over the feeling of someone making me feel worthless. I didn't realize it would still make me feel this way and effect me the way it has. I'm just gonna keep praying about it and concentrate on what is important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment